Monday, April 28, 2014

Coconut Yogurt From Trader Joes Review

On my quest to find things Dairy Free for my diet. I was worried about giving up yogurt and I was not going to do soy yogurt. So one of my BFF's told me she seen someone say their is Coconut yogurt. Sure why not. Lets give this a try. So out I went looking
for this yogurt. I did not get a chance to check out Sprouts or Whole Foods. So I hit Trade Joes. Now they did not have a huge selection. Blueberry and Vanilla to be exact. I am not big on Vanilla yogurt in the first place so I grabbed four of the blueberry's

I got home and had to try one. Oh my goodness. Ok you guys. I am in LOVE with Coconut yogurt. I am so happy there is this alternative to regular yogurt. It is so good. Next shopping trip I will be heading to Whole Foods and Sprouts to see if they have more of a verity. Because I want MORE of this coconut yogurt.

I could go on and on. Now its not as creamy as regular yogurt and it may be a tad sweeter. Its almost like this little desert in a cup. Its such a nice little treat.

So yes this was a complete score in my books. One Dairy item out of the way tons more to go. I have a lot of dairy in my diet. And need to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment