Monday, March 30, 2015

HOT + SWEET Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder








Kiva Gourmet HOT + SWEET SMOKED Spanish Paprika -From The Famous La Vera Region of Spain - 4 oz Total WT (2-PACK SET)








   I love using spices in my foods. And this is the first time I have tried any type of smoked spice. Oh my goodness. These spices are amazing. These spices are imported from the La Vera Region of Spain and are smoked dried over holm oak. The hot smoked spice has a bit of a kick to it with a nice smokey flavor. The sweet one has the same yet with a nice sweet undertone. Playing around with
these two spices has been fun. I have even put them in my chili. Yest my chili. And it tasted AMAZING. They seem to be of good quality. I can always tell when a spice is cheaper as it will be dried and clumped together. These were nice and fresh and did not clump at all.

Here is some information from the company about their product.

  • (2 PACK SET)- 1 Bottle SWEET AND 1 Bottle HOT Smoked Spanish Paprika
  • Smoked dried over holm oak for a minimum of 14 days, following a century old local recipe
  • Imported from the Famous La Vera Region of Spain
  • Made in small batches for optimum aroma, color and flavor
  • 2 Pack / 4oz Total Wt.




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.



The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.





1 comment:

  1. I have these spices too and LOVE them! :) They really are fantastic! :) Thanks for the great review!!

    ReplyDelete