Monday, March 23, 2015

Silicone Baking Muffins/Cupcakes Liner Cups


Silicone Baking Muffins/Cupcakes Liner Cups











   The only other Silicone Baking products I tried was the Baking Mats. I loved using the mat, So I wanted to try these Cupcake Liners. They were equally amazing. Cooking evenly, moist cupcakes, and
no sticking to the silicone liners. They slid right out of the liners and did nor fall apart at all. I really love baking with silicone now. I will not go back to paper liners at all ever. 

Here is what the company has to say about their product:
  • Never buy paper cups again! Reusable environmentally friendly cupcake liners
  • We care about you. Our silicone baking cups are BPA free, FDA approved, eco-friendly, dishwasher safe, greaseproof and advanced nonstick design to allow flexible easy-release of muffin from silicone
  • Heats quickly and bakes evenly with no burnt edges
  • Enjoy a new festive way to dress up your muffins
  • 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
 




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.



The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.





No comments:

Post a Comment