Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bri Nutrition COQSOL-10



Bri Nutrition Enhanced COQSOL-10 Extra Strength



Top Rated COQ10 - PROVEN and PATENTED Results - 2.6x Higher Total CoQ10 COQSOL® Absorption than normal COQ10 - 100mg Maximum Strength Coenzyme Q10 Supplement - Replenish, Protect, Boost, And Energize Your Body - 60 Day Supply - 60 Softgels by BRI Nutrition

Check out the companies website HERE

What is Coenzyme Q10?

Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is found naturally in cells and helps make ATP, the major energy source of cells that helps aid in muscle contraction and protein production, according to the UMMC. It is also an antioxidant that can help protect cells against damage caused by free radicals, which are compounds thought to contribute to conditions like aging, cancer, and other illnesses. CoQ10 occurs naturally in the body, but it can also be taken as a supplement. Dietary sources include oily fish like salmon, organ meats, and grains. Before taking CoQ10 for multiple sclerosis or any other condition, talk with your health care provider; it can interact with several kinds of medications and may not be appropriate for everyone.




   After doing a lot of research and seeing the benefits of this supplement for my medical conditions. I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis as well as have POTS which messes with my blood pressure. And after talking with my doctor we thought it would be in my best interest to try and see if this product would help me. There have been many studies on using this supplement and showed favorable results in the reduction of loss of nerve fiber and neurological issues were decreased. So I was really interested in seeing how this product might help me in the long run.

   I have been taking this product for about a month now and while I am taking it I do notice that my Blood pressure and heart rate are more regulated. I notice a difference for sure when I skip a dose. And usually start feeling it by midday if I do miss a dose. I also notice that I do get an energy boost and I feel like I have more clarity while on the supplement. I am taking fewer naps during the day. I tend to crash midday and I just can't keep my eyes opened no matter what. While on this product I can stay awake for much longer periods of time. I feel like I can think clearer and gather my words better. Which is a constant struggle with the brain fog that Multiple Sclerosis can give you. All these factors and changes I see are more than enough reason to keep taking this supplement daily.

   The pill is not overly big and has a reddish soft gel color to it. The recommended dose is 1 gel capsule a day. There is 60 gel capsules in the bottle. That means this bottle can last you 2 months
.
Here is some information from the company about their product:

  • ★WHY US: We have a PROVEN and PATENTED COQSOL® that has a 2.6x Higher Total CoQ10 Absorption than normal COQ10. In our study, A full 83% of subjects in the CoQsol® group noticed an increase in energy over normal COQ10.
  • ★WHAT IT IS: Ageing is not a problem that only our outer appearances face. More than our skin, wrinkles, or fine lines, our bodies are give way to tired muscles or overworked cells. Our systems do not function as much as they usually do and day by day our bodies deteriorate. However, COQ10 is a revolutionary supplement that uplifts the cells in the body by increasing energy production all over the body, and even strengthens our cardiovascular systems in the process.
  • ★PURITY: 100% safe and natural. No fillers or artificial ingredients. We use only the very best, scientifically-tested ingredients, all of which are manufactured in our US, FDA-inspected, state-of-the-art, facility, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices. Every batch is third party tested to ensure that we only utilize ingredients that are safe and pure. OUR GUARANTEE: We're very confident that you'll love this product that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
  • ★CONTINUED: In fact, it has shown potency in treating high blood pressure or hypertension. Further studies made on COQ10 also reveals that it contributes to brain health, and protection of our cells from free radicals.COMMON NAMES: COQ10 is a short term for Coenzyme q-10. You may come across the two forms as well of COQ10: ubiquinol and ubiquinone, both of which play essential roles in various processes throughout the body.
  • ★SHARE:Consider ordering one bottle for yourself and another for a friend or loved one. Keep each other motivated and reach your goals together and more quickly. BRI Nutrition stands by every quality product they make. We manufacture only premium and extra pure but high potency vitamins, capsules, tablets, powders, multivitamins, supplements, topical creams, liquids, serums, vegan foods, and natural organic-based extracts for men, women, and children. Check BRINutrition out today!



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.




The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.

2 comments:

  1. I have actually heard a lot of different things about copsol10, thanks for the great review, it was very informative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a must have supplement for me in my honest opinion. I have seen a lot of health improvements with my self

      Delete