Monday, May 4, 2015

Lopez Chronicles Family Weekend Update 5/3/2015

Weekend Update
4/27/2015 to 5/03/2015


   So it's that time again. It's time for another Weekend Update. So we left off last weekend with finishing up on switching rooms around in the house. It was a pain in the rear end, but we did get it done. I will be posting room tours shortly.

   I did spend Monday finishing up on moving things around. Because of course we could not get everything done in that weekend. At that point, it was just cleaning up the common areas and just making sure things stayed picked up.

   I did reach over 500+ subscribers on youtube. And I made an announcement video for that on Tuesday and then released it the following day on Wednesday. We were still playing this game with DDD, but I had finally got hours released for my son. Only to actually find out that PT and Speech have not been released yet. So I need to figure out what is going on with that and why they only released OT. But that is for this week.



   On Wednesday despite the pain I was in from overdoing it for the week I did make it to my meeting. I was thankful because I always enjoy my spiritual food. During the meeting, I totally forgot about all the pain my Multiple Sclerosis was causing. But, of course, my body started screaming at me when I came home. But I made it, I was there. And that made me very happy.

   Ms. Tara was able to do some attendant care for Ben since those hours were released and were able to start working on Wednesday to get some hours in for Ben. And we were happy to have her back.

   Thursday I received my first paycheck for my youtube videos. I laughed at the amount. But then again I have only been doing this for a very short period of time. And I am a very small channel. But the network I am with pays regardless of how much. Unlike other networks who only pay out when you reach a certain point. And no contracts. So I really like that part.

   Friday was an all day shopping experience. Between shopping for all Bens needs which was 2 hours and then actual grocery shopping add another 3 hours. 5 hours of shopping, I was hurting by the end of the day.

  That leads me to Saturday in which I slept in because I was in so much pain. Lana went out in service and Mario took Ben to go see the new Avengers movie. They came back and headed out to Phoenix to see the inlaws. I stayed home and focused on working on the master bedroom that needed to be desperately worked on. I am happy to say I made a HUGE dent in the master bedroom and I am hoping to have the rest done later this next week.

   Sunday despite being in pain I made it to our Sunday early morning meeting. I learned a friend in our congregation had passed away and was very sad. Also, my husbands grandfather is in the hospital. And we are hoping that he will pull through this.  From there we went to Mcdonalds and let the kids have lunch and play. Lana had her bible study at Mcdonalds while the kids played. After we thought it was too hot to go to the volleyball game that our congregation has on Sunday afternoons. So instead we went over to a friends house and swam for several hours. The kids were so tired. They took their showers and went to bed. We had a huge thunderstorm that kept me up.

   And well that starts a new week. I will not spoil anything for you since we are on Monday. So till next Sunday. See you soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment