Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Silicone Baking Cups (12 Pack) By Sunsella




Silicone Baking Cups - Standard Size (2.6W x 1.3H inches) - 12 Pack










   I can tell you that I love Silicone baking products. And I can never get enough Silicone baking cups. I hate the paper wrappers to cook in. They either get stuck or soggy and that is just YUK. These pill off my cupcake or muffin nice and smoothly. And they are bright and pretty as well. 


   I also notice that these are a bit thicker then ones that I have used in the past. I like that a lot about them. I can fill them up and use them without a cupcake pan if I wanted too. They are that much thicker. They seem to stand their ground and are sturdy. I would for sure get more of these baking cups.

Here is some more information from the company about their product:
  • Free 10 Cupcake Recipes Ebook (digital download) - 100% money-back lifetime guarantee!
  • Premium quality silicone baking cups at a ridiculously low price. Guaranteed to pass the
  • Dishwasher, microwave, freezer and oven safe. Highly durable and reusable.
  • Easy to clean, non-stick, stackable, space-saving, no waste, economical and environmentally friendly.
  • They can handle temperatures ranging from -40' to 446' F (-40' to 230' C). Diameter top 2.6 inches (6.7cm), diameter bottom 1.78 inches (4.4cm), height 1.3 inches (3.4cm). SELLER RATING: 4.9/5 stars (1081 ratings) over the past 12 months.



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment