Thursday, January 15, 2015

Homeschooling: Cooking Class

Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
~~Cooking Class~~

Every Tuesday we have Cooking Class. It so happened to be that Cooking Class ended up being on a Wednesday because we were lacking some ingredients we needed the day before.

With Homeschooling we do all kinds of activities. PE, Co-Op's, Nature walks, Cooking class, Field Trips, Community Outings, Library day. You name it we do it. Soon my dad will be adding in music class to our routine. How fun is that?



We ended up making homemade short cakes with homemade cranberry Jelly. We made a Jelly and a Jam. Both are amazing. And they don't have that after taste of drying your tongue either.

Take a look at the video above. If you have not subscribed to me on Youtube it would be amazing if you did. And if you like my videos you can give me a thumbs up. Check out my Channel right HERE

1 comment:

  1. I think doing a cooking class is a great idea because now a days a lot of the younger generations can not even boil water without starting a fire...

    ReplyDelete