Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hot Buns... Hot or Not?

                                                                            Hot Buns... Hot or Not?
So what do you think have you ever tried this as seen on TV product? I picked this up at my local dollar store. Yes this is the blonde one, and yes I am a brunette. However, this was the only option I had at the dollar store. And why not? It was only a dollar right?

   The hot buns is similar to a hair doughnut or a type of sock bun. Similar I say because you have to snap it shut into a doughnut shape. Getting it in my hair was the easy part getting out was a whole other story. I have seen other reviews and it seems to work for other people. I am not sure if it was
my hair type or not. But coming out it tends to tangle in my hair and rip my hair out from the Velcro pieces. To me this could not be very healthy for the hair and very damaging. It does however make a really cute bun. This maybe something that I use every once in a while for that perfect sleek bun. But I prefer the sock bun method. That method does not rip my hair out.

So is it Hot or Not? I have mixed emotions and I only give this product 3 1/2 stars for this product.

                              Check out my Vlog Review on the product. 




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.


The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.



No comments:

Post a Comment