Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Detangling and Soft Hair Brushes with CosmeticsBag


Hair Symphony Professional Detangling Hair Brush and Soft Nylon Hair Brush for Wet and Dry Hair - Pink and Black Satin Detangler Set Designed for Women and Girls with Travel Cosmetics Bag











   I have thought to my self in the past does it matter on the type of brush I use for my hair? In all honesty I didn't think there was a need for these types of brushes. Boy was I ever wrong to be thinking that. Let me tell you something. The detangling brush is AMAZING!!! I have such curly hair it has always been a pain in the butt with tangles. Even using a pick comb I really could never
get all the tangles out. There was always some left. And it made me so mad.

   So when this brush set came in the mail I was curious to see how it would really work. Oh my goodness. The detangling brush glides through my hair with ease. It gets ALL my tangles out. I work from the bottom of my hair to the top and it just gets every single tangle out for me. I really like the styling brush that came with the set as well. After I am done I will take the styling brush through my hair and style my hair. Other wise I just use my normal product to put in my hair for my curls.

   I use this brush set every day. I am already wearing the label off the back of the pink brush. They are also very cute as well. I like the pink detangling brush. I use this for my daughters hair as well. She loves it as well. 

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • The styling brush is designed for professional salons; dry or wet hair is no problem for this styling brush
  • Great comfort for scalp thanks to the cushion that allows the nylon pins to glide through the natural flow of your hair
  • Safely remove knots or tangles with its flexible and carefully alligned pins that easily glide through any type of hair
  • No more hair loss or broken hair by rearranging the split ends and removing dead hair, having a regenerating role on hair
  • Kids will love it as they will not have to bear the pains of a comb pulling on their hair and damaging it



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.



The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.



I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.

No comments:

Post a Comment