Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Exercise resistance loop band


Amsana™ #1 Best Selling Exercise Resistance Loop Bands Set of 4- Including Mesh Bag and Instruction Sheet for Workout Session-(Perfect for Yoga + Physical Therapy + Cross Fit Training & All Other Individual Workout Sessions -Perfect for Home Gym for Men and Women)







    I have always used exercise bands. For my son and I they are much safer then trying to use weights. We both suffer from conditions that affect our muscle tone and cause our muscles to misfire. I have Multiple Sclerosis and my Son has Mild Cerebral Palsy. I like that these can be used for lower
and upper body. The set comes with a workout sheet to show exercises you can do for the lower body. But these can be used for the upper body as well. I like that they are loop bands instead of just the one single strips. I find that they are easier to use and handle this way for upper and lower body.

   The resistance on all of them are to my satisfaction. The light one still gives my son and I enough resistance to feel like its working. And the Heavy one is excellent resistance for when I really want to push my self to the limits. So you can see that not only are they great for regular exercise but they are great for Physical therapy as well.  They come with a little black mesh bag to store all your loop bands in.

Here is some information from the company about their product:

  • HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL USED - finest quality latex to make sure they last a lifetime without snapping
  • 4 RESISTANT LEVELS - exercise for the whole family - choose the resistance to suite your workout. Combine multiple loop bands for more resistance.
  • USE IN MULTIPLE WORKOUTS - Yoga Pilates, physical therapy, crossfit training, beachbody and all other exercises.
  • COST EFFECTIVE PATH FOR YOUR DREAM BODY -tone up your muscles for just a few dollars!
  • COMPACT - mesh case will fit in any small pocket etc.







Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.




The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.


No comments:

Post a Comment