Friday, March 13, 2015

Flat Iron with MicroProcessor


DOLCE Ceramic Ionic Tourmaline Flat Iron / Hair Straightener - Black and Purple Sleek Design with Digital LCD Display and Accurate Temperature Control by Xtava TM

 

 

    I actually really like this flat iron. The design is very sleek and I love the purple on the black. I like the fact that I can adjust the heat on the flat iron. I think that is important with flat irons. Some get so hot and burn your hair. With this flat iron you have control over the
heat on the iron. I think its great for young girls who are learning to do their hair. controlling the temps and also helping not to ruin that young hair of theirs. I feel comfortable letting my daughter use this flat iron because of that. I would recommend this to others who are looking for a flat iron where you can control the heat. The product seems to work well and straiten your hair like a flat iron should

Here is some information from the company about their product:


  • ELEGANT AND POWERFUL - With its Sleek design and fast heating ceramic plates this flat iron offers a combination of elegance, power and precision reaching temperatures of up to 430 Fahrenheit degrees
  • SOPHISTICATED MICROPROCESSOR - Thanks to its highly sophisticated microprocessor and its LCD control display, the new Xtava Dolce allows you to personalize your settings to your desired style and hair type
  • LCD SCREEN - Achieve complete control of the heat function with the stylish blue LCD screen and convenient buttons on the side of the appliance
  • SAFETY - The Dolce flat iron is equipped with an automatic safety mechanism that will turn off the device when not in use. The device also offers a digital locking function to prevent any tampering with the unit
  • CASE INCLUDED - Travel and storage case with heat resistant material included with the unit. SEE MORE DETAILS IN THE DESCRIPTION



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.


The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.

No comments:

Post a Comment