Friday, March 13, 2015

QSpeed CoQ10 200mg



Speed Nutritionals QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10 Antioxidant Supplement, 200mg, 40 Count

 

 





 


What is Coenzyme Q10?

   Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is found naturally in cells and helps make ATP, the major energy source of cells that helps aid in muscle contraction and protein production, according to the UMMC. It is also an antioxidant that can help protect cells against damage caused by free radicals, which are compounds thought to

contribute to conditions like aging, cancer and other illnesses. CoQ10 occurs naturally in the body, but it can also be taken as a supplement. Dietary sources include oily fish like salmon, organ meats and grains. Before taking CoQ10 for multiple sclerosis or any other condition, talk with your health care provider; it can interact with several kinds of medications and may not be appropriate for everyone.



   I was really excited to try this product. I have been hearing in the Multiple Sclerosis community about taking this supplement to help with my condition. There have been many studies on using this supplement and showed favorable results in reduction of loss of nerve fiber and neurological issues were decreased. So I was really interested in seeing how this product might help me in the long run.
While I can not fully say if there has been this same response for me just yet, as I have not been on the product long enough to show these huge improvements that have been reported on I can tell you how its helped me in the short period of time.

   First off I love how these are melt's. I hate taking pills and supplements. I take many to help me with my condition RX and Supplement wise. So I was grinding my teeth to try a new supplement. But when I found out these were melts I was all on board. They start melting right when it hits your tongue.

   What I have seen is a huge increase in my energy. The recommended dosage is 2 tablets a day. However, in research studies for MS it says 500MG or more. So I will take up to 3 tablets a day for my condition. When I am faithful in taking this supplement, I get that extra burst of energy that I need for the day. As fatigue is one of the many issues for MS. Also I seem to think clearer during the day. I seem to take less naps and my body does not crash and go into shut down mode mid day. 


   Right there those factors alone are a huge reason to keep taking this supplement. Even if I am not sure if its actually repairing nerve fibers. And who knows maybe it is. Maybe that is why I seem to be thinking clearer when taking the supplement. I am curious to see the improvements months down the road. And most likely will do an update Blog or even Vlog about this supplement. As I think this is a huge deal for the MS community.

Here is some information the company has about their product:


  • Contains 40 blister packaged 200mg fast-melt CoQ10 tablets
  • Fast-melting tablet for optimal absorption; Clinically proven to increase CoQ10 levels
  • 100% natural CoQ10, delicious natural orange flavor; No chalky aftertaste
  • Coenzyme Q10 functions as an antioxidant to protect your body and support heart and muscle health
  • Sugar free, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, non-GMO ingredients; Patented formula



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.


The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.


No comments:

Post a Comment