Tuesday, March 24, 2015


Fraser Kitchen and Food Scale for Precision Digital Measuring of Culinary / Baking Ingredients, Pour Over Coffee or Dieting - Displays Grams, Ounces and Pounds - 11 lb Capacity












I have a similar in style digital scale. I love the sleek design of these styles and the fact that they don't plug in. The one thing that stood out for me with this one over the other similar styles was that it is a bit smaller. For me this was awesome. This means it was more compact and that it can travel with me when I go somewhere
that is an extended stay. With my healthy diet I like to weigh my foods out. This being more compact was very important and works great. Saves on counter space and can travel with me. These types of scales can be very sensitive so make sure they are on a very flat surface and your not banging it around. This product will weigh up to 11 pounds on the scale. 

Here is some information about the product from the company:

  • The tempered reflective black glass surface of the Fraser FS11 Digital Kitchen Scale makes it an attractive, durable kitchen / food scale that is also compact and easy-to-store because of the slim design. You can even store the scale on it's side if needed
  • Accurate measurements from 0 ounces to 11 lbs (0 to 5,000 grams) make the FS11 a precision scale you can use with the confidence that comes from using a premium culinary scale
  • Features touch sensitive Unit, Tare and Power buttons for easy operation. The Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients (container weight is automatically subtracted). The touch sensitive buttons work even when wearing food-service gloves!
  • Enhance your morning and get the perfect ratio of water to coffee grounds by using the FS11 as a pour over coffee scale
  • Includes 1 lithium battery (CR2032) and an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). The 1 minute auto-off feature conserves battery life





Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.



The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.



No comments:

Post a Comment