Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel


Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel 19 X 39 Inches in White








   I was super excited to try out this Luxe Beauty Essentials Plus Microfiber Hair towel. I have heard a lot of great things about using a Microfiber hair towel. I was told that they can cut down on the drying time of your hair. Meaning your hair dries more naturally and you spend less time drying and damaging your hair with a blow drier. So I was excited to receive this product in the mail to try out. 


   I used it the very first day that I received it in the mail. It is so soft to the touch and feels amazing. I wrapped my wet hair up in the towel and went on with my after showering routine of facial care, and getting dressed. Normally after I am done with this process my hair is still wet, after being wrapped in a normal hair towel. When I took my hair down from this towel it was not dripping wet at all. In fact it was almost completely dry. Another thing I noticed is with normal towels I feel like my hair is being ripped out. Not with this towel at all. I don't feel like my hair is being damaged wrapped up in it at all.

   When I took the towel off, picked out my curls as normal and defused dried my hair but it took less time. My curls looked amazing. I need to get another towel in our house. This one always comes up missing as my daughter loves this towel as well. They would also make great gifts as well. The only thing I wish. I wish it was slightly bigger. But it still does get the job done.

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • This Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel is made from double sided brushed terry making it incrediby soft, gentle on hair, yet super absorbent.
  • Using this Beauty Luxe Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel means less time drying hair with damaging hair styling tools
  • Deluxe Size 19 x 39 inches is large enough for long thick hair.
  • Fall is here, save your hair from damaging dryers, drastically reduce the time needed to dry your hair with this Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel.

Buy your hair towel today over here:




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.



The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.


No comments:

Post a Comment