Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Foxbrim Natural Soap and Face Wash





Perfect Natural Soap & Face Wash - 100% All-Natural & 98% Organic - Botanical Ingredients - Delicate Yet Powerful Cleanser - Perfect For All Skin Types - No Harsh Chemicals - Can Be Used On Body & Hair - Amazing Quality Guarantee



   I have never tried a natural soap before. So I was really curious to see how this product would work for me. It suds really well and you only need a little bit. I had to tell my kids not to pump a lot out for this reason. That fact alone this should last a while. And it actually did. A lot longer then normal store bought brands that are full of chemicals. So a little bit does go a long way. It seems to leave my hands pretty clean. I had some hair oil on my hands and with regular hand soap I usually have to wash them
a few times to get the hair oil off my hands. I only used a small amount on my hands and it came all off in one wash. That was actually pretty impressive to me. The only issue I have is there is no smell at all to this. Not even really a clean smell. Just nothing there for me to sniff. It would have been nice if it had some kind of nice smelling essential oil in it. But if you want unscented this is the hand soap for you. It does not make it less effective, I just happen to really like some kind of nice scent to my hands soaps.

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • 100% NATURAL & 98% ORGANIC: Perfectly Natural Soap utilizes only exquisite hand-picked botanical ingredients. A delicate and refreshingly natural cleanse you can enjoy worry-free. Only time-tested and proven natural ingredients.
  • PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Safe for the most sensitive of skin types. Finally give your skin a delicate natural cleanse. No synthetic agents or questionable ingredients. Each natural ingredient picked to ensure it's both proven and effective so there's no question left to answer.
  • PERFECT FOR YOUR Face, Body & Hair. Enjoy the many uses and benefits of a natural cleanser. Remove makeup and excess oil. Even skin tone. Perfect start to a complete beauty regimen.
  • THOUGHTFULLY FREE OF: Fillers, Fragrances, Detergents, Lathering Agents, Parabens, Phthalates, Silicones, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate OR Triclosan. Buy with total confidence and say no to harmful ingredients or additives. Your skin deserves it.
  • AMAZING GUARANTEE: We know you'll love this all-natural soap and wash. But we are happy to take it a step further. If for any reason at all you're not satisfied with your purchase let us know. We will provide you a full refund. It's that simple.


Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

2 comments:

  1. This looks perfect! :) I am definitely in the market for a new face wash type of product. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not use it on my face just as a hand soap. But I am sure it would be an amazing face cleaner. It cleaned my hands very well. I was actually very impressed with it.

      Delete