Friday, April 17, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press





Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Coffee Press, 34-Ounce, Stainless Steel












   This is a really decent Coffee Press. I love that its double walled and stainless steel. That means a more consistent brewing as well as my coffee stays hotter longer. It does make some great coffee we use it daily. I find that I enjoy coffee from a french press more then I do from a regular coffee maker. It is really pretty however it does seem to attract finger prints. But that is an issue with most stainless steel items I find. This product would make a great gift, however the packaging of this product is very flimsy and this has nothing to do with Amazon shipping. The box that it came in was very beat
up and had actually a lot of holes in the box. I assume the holes were from the item banging around inside the box the lid puncturing holes at the top, and the pour spout puncturing holes on the side of the box. I would hate to give this as a gift to someone in that box. But I would also want to gift it, because as a woman the french press is so pretty and looks great on my counter. Its a toss up because I would be really embarrassed by the beat up box. But it did come in one piece. It works great and is very nice looking. I would just change on how the box it up and display their product. That was not very impressive at all.

   On Tuesday per my Youtube upload schedule I will be showing how you would use a french press using this french press as the example. The how to video I will be presenting to you will apply to any standard french press.


Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • USPTO Protected Custom Vintage Design
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Holds 1000ml, or 34oz
  • Double wall feature keeps liquids hot longer
  • Dribble-proof spout




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment