Friday, April 10, 2015

Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Breadboxes


Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel Bread Box

  • Great for Bread, Bagels, Muffins and More!
  • Easy-Access Rolltop Lid
  • Fully Stainless Steel


Check out the Product by Clicking HERE!!!

    I remember as a kid we used to have a wooden bread box in our house. I really liked that bread box. And I have always wanted one for my self.
This stainless steel breadbox is pretty awesome. With everyone having stainless steel in their kitchen this looks great on the counter, and would make a wonderful addition to your kitchen to display on your counter. It will hold one larger loaf or two small loafs comfortably. What is also great about these bread boxes is they make great wedding gifts or anniversary presents as well. Who doesn't like a bread box? It seems to be made very sturdy and while it does seem to attract finger prints like most stainless steel items, it is easily cleaned up with a microfiber polishing cloth. Giving it an amazing shine.


Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Black Roll-top Bread Box


  • Great for Bread, Bagels and More!
  • Large size accomdates 2-3 loaves
  • Modern Black Finish
  • Easy-access Roll-top Lid

You can find the product HERE!!

This is one of Francois Et Mimi's larger bread boxes. This is one of my favorites. It is stainless steel with a black front to it. Its also larger and holds 2 large loafs of bread with room to spear inside. This one matches my kitchen very nicely and looks great on my counter top. I like that the black front does not show many finger smudges from opening and shutting the bread box all the time. Its very well made and very sturdy. The hinges that open and shut the front seem to be very sturdy as well. My bread finally has a home instead of in a bowl on top of my counter. It seems to be a great bread box and I am very happy with it.

Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.


The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.

No comments:

Post a Comment