Thursday, April 9, 2015

Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets


1000 Thread Count Luxury Soft Cotton Silky Sateen Sheet Set, Extra Deep Pocket (King, Beige)













   I always have a very hard time finding sheets that actually work for my bed as well as comfort. Either they are to soft and silky and I feel like I am sliding around on them and all over the bed and sweating or they are so rough and uncomfortable and I can't sleep and I am still sweating in bed. Also I always have a HUGE issue of trying to actually keep the sheets on my bed. Moving around so much
at night, it causes my sheets to come off the bed and I wake up in the morning to sleeping on the mattress and not a sheet. Even most deep pocket sheets, I always had a hard time getting them to fit my King size bed.

   So I was super excited to try these out on my bed. I prayed they would be my saving grace and they would be the one. And low and behold I found the perfect sheets for me!!!! Now this set is not the cheapest set to buy either. But seriously the fact that they fit my bed and I don't feel like I am burning up. I frankly think they are worth the money and its weight in gold. I am in love with these sheets!!! They have an extra deep pocket so this means they do stay on my bed. And I think that was the key was extra deep. Instead of normal deep pockets. It also comes with one flat sheet and two pillowcases as well.

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • Cotton
  • Made of 100% Luxury Sateen Egyptian Cotton
  • 1000 Thread Count
  • Includes One Fitted Sheet, One Flat Sheet and Two Pillowcases
  • Deep Pocket Fit, up to 16"
And you can go here to buy your set of awesome comfy deep pocket sheets as well




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.


The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.

No comments:

Post a Comment