Monday, April 20, 2015

Go Pure 100% Pure Argan Oil


The BEST Argan Oil by goPure - Highest Quality, 100% Pure & USDA Certified Organic Argan Oil For Hair, Skin and Nails - Prevents Frizz & Increases Natural Hair Shine & Beauty - Great for Damaged or Colored Hair - Natural Skin Care Products for Women and Men - Natural Beard Oil & Skin Moisturizer - Cold Pressed - Triple Purified - Grade A (Highest Grade) - One Year Satisfaction Guarantee - LARGE 4 OZ BOTTLE



   Argan oil has so many AMAZING uses. You can use it as a moisturizer for your skin, as a cuticle oil on your nails, in your hair to help damaged hair from being overly treated, and help it from being frizzy. And these are just a few ways you can use this product. 

   I personally use Argan oil in my hair and on my skin. This is actually an amazing oil to have on hand. I love this stuff and I always have to have it in stock in my house. Its a must and requirement. I use it in my kids hair as well for their eczema. It's a great skin moisturizer and help calms the dry skin
on my kids. I like the fact that this company says they sent me a fresh batch that was made recently. Knowing that the shelf life will last a lot longer. I have used other goPURE products in the past and have always been happy with the results.

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • WANT GORGEOUS HAIR? Experience the Feeling That Comes With Silky, Shiny, Beautiful Hair Usually Reserved for Those "Shampoo Commercials". Moroccan Argan Oil Leaves Hair Looking Naturally Beautiful, Hydrated and Silky
  • ARGAN OIL FOR SKIN: goPURE Organic Argan Oil is Great for Hydrating Skin and Helping Relieve Skin Conditions.
  • MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE - FRESH BATCH - MADE IN FEBRUARY 2015 - When You Buy goPURE Argan Oil You Can Have Peace of Mind that You Are Buying the Best Argan Oil on the Market. Why? 100% Organic - USDA & EcoCert Certified Organic Argan Oil - Triple Purified - Grade A
  • ORGANIC ARGAN OIL - Known as "Liquid Gold" by the Local Women of Morocco Argan Oil Has Been Praised in the NY Times, Allure, Time, CNN and Many Other Places
  • 100% SATISFACTION GURANTEED FOR 1 YEAR or Your Money Back - Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facility




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.




The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.

No comments:

Post a Comment