Monday, April 13, 2015

Lady Bug Day Book

Lady Bug DayBook






Well here is my First DayBook. Mimi Dibble from Scrappy Diva's posted a DayBook Challenge right before my surgery. You can find the group over here on Facebook at 













   What is a Daybook? Well basically all a DayBook is, is a small mini album with a few pages to journal and display pictures of a certain day in. Going to the Zoo, have a Disney Land Trip, Anniversary Party, Graduation. You can create a Daybook to display pictures for that one day.

   So they are really cool. There are several binding methods. For me the easiest way was to take the Kathy Orta Envelope and Card mini album method. Literally this DayBook is made of two envelopes
and two cards. It holds about 8 pictures and has several areas to Journal about your day.

   I like the Kathy Orta mini albums and this is just one section of what a big album would be. It was easier for me this way. But there are so many different binding methods you can do what is easier for you. And if you want more pages make it so. You can still use the Kathy Orta method and use two sections instead of one. I only used one.

   Here is a video on my album as well. you can see all the fun details in the video. Forgive how it shakes so much. I was using my camera phone over my pro camera, and doing it with one hand. Yes I have finally charged my camera battery. But you can go see that video over here.


1 comment:

  1. This is just so cute! I love anything that involves nature and crafts, that is probably 2 of my favorite things! :) Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete