Monday, April 13, 2015

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels




Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels- Super Absorbent Dish Towels- 3 Pack














   I am always in need of some dish towels. I have always been the one to get the ones with the prints to match my decor. However, the issue has always been that they are not sturdy they get wet fast from trying to dry my dishes. And while they are great for decoration they are just not great for drying dishes at all. I was asked to review these microfiber dish towels. And I was very
excited to put them to the test. 

   These are awesome microfiber towels. I can do a huge load of dishes and dry them with one towel and not have to get another towel to finish the job. They are very absorbent when it comes to drying dishes. I no longer have to worry about my dishes not getting dry from decorative towels and they can stay hanging from my stove door. These also would make an awesome gift to newlyweds as well. I wish I had them when I first got married. They come in a pack of three which is very nice. The only thing is I dont favor white when it comes to dish towels because of dirt showing on them. But that does not take away from how amazing they are, and how well they work. It would be awesome to have some in other colors as well. Just to dress up the kitchen a bit more.

Here is some information from the company about their product:

  • Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Towels are 15 x 25 inches in size.
  • Microfiber outperforms cotton, is extremely durable, yet gentle on dishes and counter tops.
  • Microfiber can hold up to 10 times it's weight in water.
  • Get out of the kitchen! Save time drying dishes and cleaning your countertops with these proficient super absorbent microfiber kitchen towels.




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

9 comments:

  1. very nice review and I really liked how you posted your disclaimer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by. And Thank you so much for the complement. It truly is a great product.

      Delete
  2. What great towels! I really towels for some reason :) Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love towels as well. These ones were so awesome to use

      Delete
  3. I need these in my kitchen! Wonderful review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty amazing. You would love them

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete