Friday, April 3, 2015

Shame on you ABX!!!!!!!


 

FURIOUS AND MAD!!!!

    I am sooo furious and mad right now. I normally don't write reviews like this. I usually always have positive and upbeat reviews talking about the good and bad. And I usually have pretty amazing experiences with companies and products over all. And in fact I had a pretty decent review in the beginning for the company.
I highlighted the positive and negatives to their product. And yes even contacted them first in the platform that was used in connecting us. No answers back and I had to do the review. So when I have the review the bribing, and calling me at my personal home number, Emailing and sending people to attack my honest review on Amazon started.

    And I yes only gave them 3 stars, after the fact that I did not hear back from them. Meaning I liked it but did not dislike it either in the Amazon rating world. As a product tester, and blogger I am held to FTC standards and laws to be honest and unbiased and state that I was in my reviews on Amazon and my blogs. And its actually against Amazon policy for companies to bribe product testers and bloggers to sway their ratings. And this is just what this company did. They wanted me to LIE to my audience and give them 5 stars and change my review to better their company. And when I didn't the harassment started up. To the point I had to warn them I would contact the police. 

   Again tell me how that is an unbiased review? Tell me how this company is complying with FTC standards and Amazon Policy? Oh they are not!!! And they should be aware that I have sent a copy of their Email to Amazon. I mean that was pretty stupid on their part. If they are wanting to build a business you don't bribe your product testers, and bloggers. In fact you take the good with the bad when it comes to your reviews. Come on seriously!!!! When I see a company with all 5 stars I know for a fact they are bought 5 stars. No company at all will have all 5 stars because that is not how it works in the real world ABX!!!!! In the real world you will have criticism about your product. Not everyone will love your product 5 star worthy. And 5 stars I have to LOVE... I mean LOVE the product. 

   I am laughing right now with my husband. Because you seriously just bribed me with the Blue Ray version over a product I was not completely satisfied with in the first place? And then you want me to give a copy of it to one of my loyal viewers? In fact I am laughing so hard I am crying because that bribe was really pathetic. And the fact you want me to lie to my viewers and offer them a copy of something I was not in love with is really really sad.

   In fact I am so ticked off right now. I am tempted to oh yes... Yes post a video to my youtube channel on the way you been harassing me to change the ratings and review. You may think you have pulled one over this small Blogger. But you also underestimate my social media outlet. I have more then one outlet and a combined high viewing. And oh guess what my viewers trust my opinions as well. You wanted a long term relationship with me? I'm sorry you have lost all respect as a seller and business with me. Go find some other blogger willing to take your sorry pathetic bribe.

   If you come looking for swayed dishonest reviews of products you have come to the wrong blog. It actually really saddens me to even write this blog. I have had a few iffy sellers in my past. But this is the first time a seller has taken it this far. Most all my blogs even with a bit of criticism are up beat. But I can't even discuss the high points anymore of this product. Because they screwed up big time.

   If you ask if I am afraid if this will turn off other sellers? No I am not afraid. Because those are the sellers I want nothing to do with. I want nothing to do with sellers that are not looking for TRUE unbiased HONEST reviews. And if your that confident in your product you will not be going around asking for bogus 5 stars on your Amazon account either. You will except the good with the bad when it comes to criticism of your product.

   UPDATE: I am continuing to be harassed. I had to take down my review on Amazon because they posted the location that I lived in. Violating the confidentiality of addresses and or locations of customers, and product testers, etc. If they continue the harassment I will be calling the police. This is the worst experience in my life when trying to give my honest opinion about a product.

Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.



The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.




6 comments:

  1. Oh my! That's ridiculous! I got this dvd too I just haven't put my review in yet. I can't believe they would do that. It's ashame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know of one other blogger they are going back and forth with trying to get them to change their review. I gave my pros to the product first and then my cons. It should have not been a big deal. The fact they want all 5 stars and are emailing people to get them is wrong. Its sad they are even doing this to any blogger. And trying to guilt me as well. They are still going back and forth with me. Playing the victim and they dont understand SMH.... I don't buy it for one minute.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. It's sad when bribes are involved with blogging and reviews. I hope they are embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be. There responses to me is that they just want to do something nice for those who are willing to give 5 stars. I'm like isn't that still a bribe no matter how you want to word it? Come to find out I was not the only one they did this to with the less then 5 stars. Anyone that posted 4 or less got the same or similar email as well. SMH

      Delete
  3. I have this happen ALL THE TIME! I told a company I was going to mention that they bribe me to change my review to a 5 star and then they went out of their way to down vote my review on Amazon. I don't read 4-5 stars anymore, 1-3 stars are the honest reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree when I see all 5 stars I find that impossible that there is no criticism about a product at all. In fact I avoid buying those products. If I see a good mixture I then make my choices based of reading the critics and the positives and then decide if its something I want to give a try. And the majority of the time I do want to try it and see if it works for me. I find that when I order something that has all 5 stars I am very unhappy with the product. That is just from my personal experience.

      Delete