Friday, April 3, 2015

Arvazallia Hair Products


Arvazallia Hair Care Line


I have been searching for a very long time for a Hair Care line that I love. And I truly believe I have found it. I am actually really excited about this product line. I was asked to try the Shampoo and Conditioner, Hydrating Argan Oil Mask, Argan Oil Hair treatment, and the Ultra curl defying cream.

All the products I truly do love. So lets start off with the Shampoo and how I feel about it.
I really like the Shampoo it has Argan Oil as well just like its conditioner partner. My hair is so soft and silky smooth and I dont have crunchy hair when I come out of the shower. It feels like I have stepped out of a Salon getting a professional wash done. The Shampoo smells just as amazing as the conditioner. And again wish it was pump style to make it easier for my hands with my MS. That is just a mute point but maybe they can make a pump style later on. I am for sure in love with this product. I actually wish the bottles were bigger so it could last me longer. But the product is really amazing.


You can go check out the product and order it HERE!!





I really love this Conditioner. I have tried many Salon Conditioners in the past. And my hair always feels crunchy when I get out of the shower. Just never soft like I want. I recently tried a Tea Tree Oil Salon Professional brand shampoo and conditioner and it done nothing for my hair. This product has Argan oil in it. Which I use in my hair a lot. When I condition my hair with this product it comes out all silky smooth. I am actually in love with this product and its working out great for my hair type. My hair is no longer dry and brittle. And when I go to brush my hair out after I shower it goes through my hair nice and smooth. And when my hair is ready for the next shower its still nice and soft and shiny. It smells really good as well.
You can check out the product HERE!!



   Argan oil is great for the hair. I like the fact that I can use this in my hair as a pretreatment or use it in my hair after as well. It keeps my hair nice and soft. It comes in a really cute bottle as well. My only one and small complaint is that its perfume scent might be to strong for some. I am around a lot of people who are sensitive to fragrances. So I have to refrain from using this awesome product a lot of the time. My only suggestion is toning down the smell of the fragrance. Its not a bad smell. I like the smell. Its just a really strong perfume smell.

You can get the product right HERE!!






   I have really curly hair and am always looking for a curl defining cream. I think I found the one I love. I usually use a different brand, and I felt I would not find anything better for my hair. Well I did. Not only does it work really well. My curls are not frizzy at all and when I dry it with a diffuser I have the perfect diffused curls. It also has Argan oil in it which is amazing for your hair. My curls are so silky smooth and not crunchy. And I don't really have to use any other styling products when I use this product. And it smells amazing as well.


You can get the product HERE!!





Last but not least of the product line that I tried was this Hydrating Hair mask. I use this in my hair once a week. And this product works really well to keep my hair nice and hydrated for the week. This is truly another great product from Arvazallia. It smells just as nice as the rest of the product line. And it also keeps my hair silky smooth. Using this product line my hair is not dry and crunchy like when using other hair care products.

You can check out the product Here!!!








Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.



The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.



No comments:

Post a Comment