Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stanzino® Women's V neck 3/4 Sleeve Casual Tunic



Stanzino® Women's V neck 3/4 Sleeve Casual Tunic






   This is a red tunic V-neck style top with 3/4 sleeve. It is a casual top but can be worn with a cute skirt as well, and some nice accessories to dress it up more. It is a high low tunic. And the low part I love a lot. It actually goes lower then most tunic high low styles, actually covering your bottom. The material is a bit sheer and I had to wear a tank top under it. The tunic seems to run a bit small when you first buy it. I am a 2x but bought a 3x to be safe. The top part was still a bit snug for my taste, but the bottom part laid nicely and was not snug around the stomach. I would recommend a bigger busted lady to go two sizes up then her normal measurements to compensate.



If your average or small busted you should be safe going with your size. However, after wearing the top for a day due to the sheer material it did stretch out at the top making it fit more comfortably, the downside to this is it did make it sheerer during the stretching of the material as well. The seems to be sewn very well and does not look like it will come apart at all.  Overall I really think this is a cute top. I like that it breathes very well. That is very important to me in the hotter months. This is a very cute top for the spring and summer months. I did receive this product at a discount to review.

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • Buy a Trusted Brand Name - Stanzino® is the #1 Top Rated by Consumers when it comes to Apparel & Accessories
  • 79% POLYESTER 18% RAYON 3% SPANDEX
  • Machine Washable



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely top. I like how it's a bit longer in the back to cover the toosh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that part of it as well. Anything that covers my toosh is a good thing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your YouTube video about this top yesterday. I really like this one. I need to check out what other colors they have in stock and if they have my size!

    ReplyDelete