Sunday, April 26, 2015

Polka Dot Wall Decals by Bobee




Bobee Polka Dot Wall Decals, 32 Stickers, 5 Size Variety









    These are super cute decals that can be used for kids rooms or even a more modern look on your walls. They stick very well to the wall and do not pull up any paint when being removed. They are very high-quality wall stickers and when moving them around they don't seem to lose their stickiness to reapply them to a different location.



I have a circle pattern on my rugs in my living room and a more modern look. So I used the Green, Blue, and Yellow decals to go with my theme in my living room and I love them. You can get very creative with the patterns you make as well. The company also had great customer service. My yellow decal stickers came damaged due to shipping and they shipped out a new set for me. They have great communication and want to keep their customers happy.

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • Removable and repositionable stickers
  • 32 polka dots in one color per package - Mint Green stickers
  • Five different sizes vary in width from 1.25" to 3"
  • Safe for walls, leaves no sticky residue
  • Proudly MADE in USA



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment