Wednesday, May 27, 2015

6 Piece Silicone & Stainless Steel Cooking Tool Set


Kitchen Utensil Set - High-Quality Black Silicone & Stainless Steel Cooking Tools (6 Pieces) - Includes a FREE Stand









   I love kitchen tools. I am always looking for great products to try out in my kitchen. I have never been satisfied with kitchen utensil sets. Mostly because plastic melt when using in past non-stick cookware that I used damaged my cookware. I used to have a Rachel Ray set of non-stick cook wear. I say used to, because they have been rehomed recently. The problem is even plastic seem to scratch non-stick cookware. And then you have the issue with plastic melting if it's left on the pot or pan too long, because it can't withstand high heat. And then of course metal will completely ruin your non-stick cookware even glassware as well. I do tend to like metal for cast iron pans, but these are perfect for my cast iron as well. 


   So I was very excited to try out this stainless steel silicone cooking utensil set. It is Made of Stainless Steel and 100% Food Grade Silicone that is FDA/LFGB Approved. The set is heat resistant up to 445° F. So no melting like if I acidently left my splastic utensils on my pot or pans. They are dishwasher safe however I find that putting silicone in the dishwasher leaves spots. So I prefer to clean them by hand to keep those spots from happening. They are also stain and odor resistant. Which is nice. It means they will last a very long time. I find that using silicone in your non-stick pans is way better than using plastic. And they still work just as well in cast iron. Making your cookware last for a very long time.

  This set also comes with a stand to hang your utensils off of. Which you will see in my Vlog that will be posted below. You can see what the product looks like. It has been a great addition to my kitchen and I love them so much.



Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • COOK EFFORTLESSLY: High-quality cooking utensils include a Slotted Turner, Spoon, Slotted Spoon, Ladle, Slotted Ladle, and Spaghetti Spoon
  • UNMATCHED QUALITY: Made of stainless steel and 100% food-grade silicone (FDA approved & BPA free)
  • SAVE SPACE: Your kitchen utensil set will come with a FREE stainless steel utensil stand!
  • SAVE MONEY: These cooking tools will not scratch or damage your non-stick pans or bakeware.
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Order now risk-free. Love this 6 piece cooking set or we will refund your money in full!


Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment