Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yumms Burger Press


Burger Press Hamburger Patty Maker - Part of the Gourmet Burgers Essentials by Yumms!














   Who loves making hamburgers??? Me I do!!! We love to make hamburgers, but we love grilling those burgers up as well. But I always have issues with getting that perfect round restaurant style patty. And I am always jealous of those cooking shows where they make the perfect round hamburger. This Burger press is actually perfect for making those perfect round burgers that you see all the time.


    You can make them as thick or as thin as you want. You place the round spatula inside the burger press. And place your hamburger meat inside. Taking the top and inserting it and pressing it down to mold into the burger press. The spatula lifts out with the perfectly round burger on it, and then you can place in your skillet or on the grill. And you have the perfect hamburger patty. I really love this thing. It is a great new kitchen tool to add with the rest of my tools I use for cooking. I was very pleased with the product, and the results of the patties.

   Some things to try with the Burger press is actually making stuffed burgers. My brother would always make a burger called "The juicy Lucy" A Juicy Lucy is a cheeseburger that has the cheese inside the meat patty in addition to on top of the burger. A piece of cheese is surrounded by raw meat and cooked until it melts, resulting in a yummy molten core of cheese inside the patty. This burger press is perfect for making these types of burgers. And the possibilities are endless as well. 

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • 4.9 AVG RATING - Check out the VIDEO REVIEWS to see exactly how this press has earned a stellar rating helping people make their own gourmet burgers
  • Yumms Burger Press - Makes Perfect 1/4" To 5/8" Hamburger Patties - Handy Lifter So You Never Touch The Meat - Easy To Clean - This Burger Patty Maker Is A Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Cookware Accessories Or Barbecue Tool Sets
  • Burger maker features a handy 'lifter' - Lift the patty out of the dishwasher safe and BPA FREE press & never touch the meat!
  • SPECIAL GRATES AND DIMPLE create an indentation which prevents the burger from plumping up and getting out of shape
  • Our best hamburger patty maker comes with a 10 recipe gourmet cookbook AND our 100% Satisfaction, Lifetime Guarantee - Order today!



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment