Friday, May 15, 2015

Bamboo Crib Mattress Protector by Swaddlez


Crib Mattress Pad, Ultra Soft Bamboo Viscose, Waterproof, Fitted, Quilted, Premium Crib and Toddler Mattress










   This is an awesome product to use for your crib mattresses. It is made from Bamboo viscose. Bamboo is actually naturally hypo-allergenic and antibacterial. This is very important for when you have a diaper that may have leaked on the crib mattress pad, it's also super absorbent so that the mess will stay off your babies skin. It also helps in preventing dust mites and molds from building up on the mattress its self from all those leaks. 


   The top of the mattress pad is super soft and is gentle on your babies skin, I just love the feel of the mattress pad. I also love that it's Phthalate Free, Latex-Free, Lead-Free, BPA-Free. Unlike some other mattress pads I have come across in the past, this one has deep side pockets so it fits nice and snug around the mattress and does not pop off the sides as your baby is moving around. Which is super important. This product seems to be made very well and I am impressed with the seams. I am gifting this as it makes a great baby gift for any family. 

Here is some information about the product from the company:
  • ✔ ULTRA SOFT BAMBOO - Be assured that your baby is safe and comfortable. Bamboo viscose is the ideal solution for keeping your mattress clean and fresh. Bamboo is naturally hypo-allergenic and antibacterial. It prevents bacteria, dust mites, and mold from breeding in your child's mattress.
  • ✔ SUPER ABSORBENT - The no worry solution for those leaky bottle messes, or potty training misses. Bamboo is considered one of the most absorbent textiles available.
  • ✔ HIGHLY BREATHABLE - Bamboo viscose naturally keeps your baby warmer in winter and cooler in summer, drawing moisture away from the skin faster and allowing for a more comfortable night's sleep.
  • ✔ MADE TO FIT - Deep skirt guaranteed to fit all 52' x 28" crib and toddler mattresses. Tight and snug, without the struggle to get it back on after you wash it.
  • ✔ 100% THRILLED CUSTOMER GUARANTEE. If this mattress protector does not meet your needs for any reason, return it and get every penny back, no questions asked.



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

1 comment:

  1. this is great, I actually purchased one of these but for the big boy bed for my son, don't want the mattrss to get ruined on accident...lol

    ReplyDelete