Friday, May 15, 2015

Lingerie Bag By IX Better Home


Lingerie Bags for Laundry - Ultra Fine, Zippered, Mesh Wash Bag Protects Delicates - Expensive Blouses, Hosiery, Bras and Underwear From Other Clothes in the Washer - No More Snags, Knotting or Napping Caused By Washing Even in Delicate Mode. Medium - 1 Pack




   I have used some lingerie bags in the past. And they just never held up. They always came apart in the wash after a few cycles and the zippers always either snagged my clothing or came apart as well. 


   I was sent the WatchGuard bag by IX Better Home. I have to say I was pretty impressed about the quality when comparing another brand that looked similar but had a huge difference. The bag first off has a smaller mesh. The other brand I had to compare it to had a larger mesh and made it really cheap and flimsy looking. The seams on the Better Home brand were nice and straight. Versus the seams on the compared brand looked like a two-year-old had sewn it together.

    It has stood up to my testing in the wash over and over again. While the comparable brand is already coming apart that the seams and ready to be tossed. I am very happy about the quality of this brand and would for sure buy more to keep in the house. 

Here is some information from the company:
  • *2015 DESIGN AND MATERIAL* - Ultra fine and silky soft non-abrasive mesh won't harm your delicate fabrics.
  • *PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION* - Tightly stitched, these premium lingerie wash bags will protect your finest garments for years.
  • *LONG LASTING* - Our strong wash bags are made from stains, stretch and tear resistant material.
  • *RISK-FREE* - Your product is protected by our exclusive IX Better Home guarantee - You will love these premium lingerie wash bags or your money back. THIS BUSINESS SERVES YOU FIRST.
  • *PLEASE NOTE* - Only IX Better Home manufactures this bag. If you buy from another seller (in the buy box) you will NOT receive the quality bag pictured here. Make sure you buy only from IX Better Home.



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment