Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Forever Fused Infusion Water Bottle



Infuser Water Bottle - 25 Oz. Shatter Proof Tritan - Add Any Fruit to Your Infusion Water Bottle to Create Lemonade or Healthy Fruit Water - Designed with Bottom Water Infuser for Completely Infused Water - Use As Fruit Infused Water Bottle or Tea Infuser - Free-Fitness Ebook with Your Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Purchase - 100% Money Back Guarantee!







   Ok, I LOVE this Fruit Infuser water bottle. Here is the most important part to why I love this bottle. The infuser is on the bottom and not the top. What does this mean? It means my fruit is always submerged in water and being infused. With the infusers to the top of the water bottle as I drink my water its no longer being infused. I am reassured that my water will always be infused with this water bottle. It does screw on the bottom. I have not had any issues at all with it being not tight enough or leaking at all.

  The design on the bottle is really cute as well and I love my green water bottle. The only thing I would change is the lid on top. I do prefer my lid's to be attached somehow and have a sip hole of some sort. But this is such a small thing to compared on how much I do love this product. I have a hard time finding infusers with the infuser on the bottom. Great product and a great gift as well.

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • ✦SAVE MONEY & CALORIES - By using our infuser water bottle you not only have found a delicious alternative to achieving your daily intake of water, but you're also saving money with an eco-friendly and reusable infusion water bottle!
  • ✦INFUSE EVERY DROP - With our infusion basket sitting on the bottom, you can enjoy your drink without worrying about not infusing your fruit when it lowers below the infuser. Even when almost empty our design allows the fruit to infuse until you savor every last sip! Designed with the finest TRITAN material, we ensure a top quality water infuser that is FDA approved, BPA free, leak proof and dishwasher safe
  • ✦STAY HEALTHY - Fruit infused water provides an exceptional alternative to artificial flavoring. The options to customize your fruit water are endless; combine watermelons, kiwis, strawberries, lemons and more! Infusion tumbler can be refilled all day using the same fruit
  • ✦VERSATILE - Use for more than just fruit! Perfect tea tumbler to take your favorite iced tea on the go, removable infusion basket to create the perfect sports water bottle, or bring the fun to any situation and use as your personal vodka infuser
  • ✦EBOOK- We want to ensure you're staying hydrated on the go, enjoy our free facts about fitness eBook as OUR GIFT TO YOU to help you achieve a healthier life! Enjoy your delicious fruit water in peace knowing our infusion water bottle has a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute bottle! I love the design of them, very cute and trendy! I will be checking these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! Great tips too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. https://thedetoxbottle.com/collections/all/products/detox-infuser-water-bottle

    ReplyDelete