Thursday, May 7, 2015

NuriONN CoQ10



CoQ10 200mg (Double Strength), 120 Capsules - High Absorption Coenzyme Q10 - Clinically Proven Extra Strength CoQ10 Ubiquinone 







 CoQ10 is found in nearly every cell of the body. It is needed to generate cellular energy in your mitochondria. It helps support your heart, immune system, liver, and kidneys. CoQ10 also is known to help protect cell membranes by defending them against free radical damage. As you age or if you have medical disorders like Multiple Sclerosis, these numbers can diminish in your system. So you can see why it would benefit someone like me who has Multiple Sclerosis.

   This is a supplement that I make sure to take daily to help protect my immune system and help the cells within my body. Things that I have noticed when taking CoQ10. For starters, I can think much clearer. When I don't take it there is a noticed difference in my speech. I will slur my words, and say different words that are similar to what I want to say. I also can think clearer as well. I do have an increase of energy like the product does promote as well. I find that I take fewer naps than normal. Overall I feel that this is a very important supplement to have in your diet

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • NutriONN's Extra Strength CoQ10 is the Top Rated 100% Pure Natural form of CoQ10 with the highest value of 200mg Per Capsule that equals to a 4 Month Supply! That's 4 months worth of CoQ10 in one bottle! Best value on Amazon.
  • Coenzyme Q10 has been clinically shown to support your immune and nervous system, help maintains healthy blood pressure, increase your energy and stamina levels, boost cardiovascular health, and reduce the normal signs of aging.
  • CoQ10 is needed for basic cell function. CoQ10 levels decrease with age and certain diseases. Some prescription drugs may also lower CoQ10 levels. CoQ10 in the body can be increased by taking CoQ10 supplements.
  • 200 mg Per Capsule, 120 Premium High Absorption Capsules Per Bottle. Twice the number of milligrams and value per bottle than any brand. Made in the USA following strict GMP manufacturing standards.
  • 100% Money Back Amazon Satisfaction Guarantee. This is the BEST offer you can find.



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.

No comments:

Post a Comment