Monday, June 22, 2015

Mia Adora Fiber Lashes

Get Beautiful Full Lashes
with these Fiber Lashes


Best 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora - Highest Quality Natural & Non-Toxic 

Hypoallergenic Ingredients. Comes with a free E-Book


   I have been wanting to try fiber lashes for a while now. They are all the rage. However, I had been waiting to use them. Why? Because I have had multiple eye surgeries and had to have an eye removal done as well last October. I have been super depressed the way my eyes look. I am very self-conscience the way the eye looks that has been removed. I do have a prosthetic, but it does look smaller and sunken back more than the eye that I have left. I was looking for a way to make my eye look more normal. I have very short eyelashes so it also made it look a lot worse as well.


    But let me tell you. This product gave me a boost of confidence. Even my daughter said it was really hard to tell which eye was removed. Having longer eyelashes that stood out and were full made my prosthetic eye look more normal. Of course, we could tell which one still. But I bet others that looked at me today had no clue. This was a huge thing for me. I went about my day not worrying if people were staring at me or not. I am sure they never do. But, of course, I always felt that way. This does not run or smear like mascara as well. I like that. I did not really worry about it running at all. I did not notice many fibers falling and getting on my face during the application process at all. And no eye irritation as well. It comes in a cute package as well. It's perfect for gift giving. I know most women want longer lashes in general. But this seriously was a life changing experience for me. Making me feel more normal with my impairment.


Here is my tutorial/Review for the product on youtube





   Head on over and check out the Mia Adora Fiber lashes by clicking this link right here. www.miaadora.com




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment