Sunday, June 21, 2015

I cut my own hair!!!!!!

OMG, I CUT MY OWN HAIR!!!!



Oh no, she didn't? Oh yes, she did!!!!!


Before Picture




   Ok, Yes, I cut my own hair. Cutting your hair is not for the faint of heart. It seriously takes guts. And it takes even more guts when you are visually impaired. But I seriously found this fool proof way to cut your own hair. And even my self-being severely visually impaired can do this. And I love it. I have not been able to go in to get my hair done. Several reasons. Time, and money. One day after a very hot day and cooking homemade tortillas I got really mad at my hair. My hair was to my waist. So I cut an LOT of my head LOL. I guess the best way to really show you how it is done. Is to show you the tutorial I found.  



After picture


   If you need to save some money and you are brave I think this is the easiest and most fool proof way to cut your hair when you can't find someone else to do it for you, or you don't know how to cut hair at all. 

  What is plunking???



Plunk those curls ladies!!!!!


   I have curly hair and after my adventure of cutting my hair I ran into plunking your curls. I have no clue why I didn't know about this before. And I had no clue what I was missing. I will show you the tutorial below. And it really works. My curls really did not need any styling product at all. The curls were soft and no frizz in them at all to be seen. The curls stayed so nice up till I washed my hair again. I did find that the shirt was a little bit annoying to sleep in because I was not used to it. And I don't do this daily. Only when I know I am going somewhere. But when I want the perfect curls in my hair instead of trying to manage frizzy ones. This is what I do. Check out this tutorial I found. 



   I hope that these tutorials help you out like they helped me out. I feel so much better with my hair short. It has been forever since it has been cut at all. And actually needed it in a bad way. My hair was dry and damaged. And now it is soft, healthy and manageable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment