Friday, October 9, 2015


   After a 3 month hiatus from Blogging, I'm back!!
As I opened my blog to add a new post I was stumped. I panicked for a few seconds trying to figure out how to blog again. How in the world does this work again? Oh yeah, just be me!!



   So why did I take a break in the first place? Many reasons. Health, frustrations, feeling sorry for myself. I am sure I could list off a lot of reasons I set back and let my blog be inactive for several months.

   So what am I doing back? Well, a lot of reasons. I am sick of being confined and isolated. Being disabled and chronically ill with many health issues gets to you. And it isolates you no matter how much you try and want it not to do that. It just does.  So in an attempt to save my sanity and give me an outlet, I am going to try blogging again despite my visual impairments and other health issues that make it hard to do so. Blogging from the bed is easy to do right?

   So what are you going to see here? A variety of different things. I still homeschool my children and I even Vlog once in a while on my youtube. So you will see blogs that focus on homeschooling and those videos I put up. You might see product reviews here and there. I do mostly Amazon reviews. But I may talk about a product that impresses me. And I will blog about life. Because I feel it is important to let people know how I am doing.

   I am very excited to start this up again. I miss writing or typing in this case. And I figure I better keep doing it till I can not anymore. RA has really set into my hands and it is starting to cripple and deform them. Soon I will not have the luxury of typing like this. I already lost most my eye sight and I refuse to let that completely ruin my life. I will not let the RA ruin my life by taking my ability to type and express myself this way. Time to stop letting these multiple disabilities such as MS, RA, and a Genetic eye disorder get in the way of my passions.


So..... I'm Back!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment