Thursday, January 22, 2015

Skinology Lemon Essential Oil Review


Lemon Essential Oil
100% Pure and Natural Lemon Essential Oil
Aromatherapy, Health & Many Household Uses
Detox Your Body and Boost Fat Burning NaturallyGreat Aroma, Energy Booster, Refreshing and Uplifting



If you have done your research on Essential Oils you will know how Amazing they can be. But you also will know that you do need to know how to use them. And while there is so much conflicting information out there in internet land, I do not recommend ingesting Essential Oils unless you are under the guidance of a doctor that does know how to use them.


That being said lets talk about this product from Skinology. This Lemon Essential Oil is 100% Pure Oil - Alcohol and Paraben Free - Pure Therapeutic Grade Undiluted Essential Oil (Citrus Limon) - Huge 4 oz bottle with dropper and a phenolic cap. Imported from Italy and bottled in the US in an advanced FDA facility. This product is absolutely Cruelty- Free and was never tested on animals.


I have found no reason to believe that this Essential Oil is NOT what it claims to be. It has been amazing for me this far. I use it for a variety of things in my home and beauty use. First off I love using it in my oral health care needs. I use it in my natural toothpaste and also sanitize my toothbrush with it after use. It gives a nice lemon flavor for my next use as well.

This product is also great to use in natural cleaning products as well. Try using it in a spray bottle with some vinegar and water the next time you do your house cleaning. You will love the amazing clean smell and be surprised on how well it works as a cleaning agent.


I love to use this for aromatherapy as well. I love the smell of lemon in general, defusing it in the air not only gives me a boost of energy but just makes the room smell wonderful. Add a few drops of the oil into your trash can and give your trash can a nice wonderful scent and deodorizer it.


There are tons more uses of this amazing oil. Just remember these oils are very concentrated. A little goes a long ways. I am very impressed with the quality as well as the size of the jar the oil comes in.


Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.


The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.


No comments:

Post a Comment