Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day by Day Facial Blotting Paper


 
You know that icky oil that builds up on your face as you go about your day. It builds up either over your makeup or just on your skin in general. You know what I am talking about ladies if you have oily skin at all.  All I know is its just super annoying and I am always wishing I have something to blot off that icky oil with. But I am always left looking for tissue or toilet paper that sometimes leaves behind white flakes of tissue paper behind.
Stay tuned for a youtube Vlog HERE!!

   Well ladies we need to keep some of that blotting paper in our purses. They are a life saver. Let me tell you, when I first tried these I was impressed on how much oil I absorbed into
one sheet. Then I was equally grossed out by how oily my skin really is. Talk about a reality check. I have funny skin. Oily in some parts and dry in others. Its a never ending battle sometimes in getting that evened out.

   So till my skin decides to completely behave its self, these little packets of blotting papers will be staying in my purse. There is a 100 sheets of blotting papers in each package. And they go along way as well. Head on over HERE to get some for your purse. I love these things!!!






Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.



The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.













No comments:

Post a Comment