Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door


  Today I am going to be talking about a product called Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door. 

   I will be giving my unbiased review on this product after installation and use of it over the last few days. 

   And the pros and cons that I might see.



Youtube Review coming soon HERE!!!

  I have to admit I was super excited to try out and review this product. I always want to leave my front door open. But we live in a cow down, and well that means lots of flies. LOTS of flies.

  So when this easy install Mesh Magnetic Screen Door came in. I was excited to install it, with the help of my dad of course.

   This Mesh Magnetic Screen Door fits a door size of 36" x 83" The design has strong magnets are sewn in to keep the door
closed when you enter and exit through it. The micro mesh is high quality material. It is said to withstand heavy traffic and the Velcro is sewn into the seems.  


   Not only is this product Eco Friendly but it is also pet friendly as well. So your pets can come in and out of your door with ease. No worries there at all. 

   So here is  my experience with this product. It is sturdy like mentioned. Fairly easy to install, with minimal labor in installing and prepping. And the magnetic closures are strong. My only suggestion to the company to make this product better is to put the magnetic strips all the way to the top. As you can see here it does gap at the top. 
   The seam is gaping because there is no magnetic strip in that area. That area is wide enough for bugs or flies to sneak their way in. At first I thought maybe it was not fitting the door area correctly, but it is. Its not so tight its pulling it apart, and its installed correctly. If you try to lay it strait it will stay however once you open that screen door that gap is wide open again. And eventually comes open even after you try to lay the seam strait.

   The structure of this product is great and this is the only flaw that I see that would need to be fixed. Making sure the magnetic strips are top to bottom will be important in making sure there is no gaping to let those bugs in. If you were to ask me how many stars to give 1 out of 5. I would have to say 4 stars. That gap could mean a house full of flies. But I do think the structure of the screen door is built well and the idea is awesome. Just a small flaw that I am sure could be fixed with no issues after.




Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.



The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.




No comments:

Post a Comment