Monday, January 26, 2015

Skinology 100% Pure Organic Rosehip Oil









ORGANIC Rosehip Oil - 100% PURE USDA & ECOCERT Certified - 4oz Bottle - Pure, Cold Pressed & Unrefined Rosehip Seed Oil





   Lets talk about Organic Rosehip oil. Another great product from Skinology. I am pretty impressed with their Essential Oils. They are pretty amazing. The quality of the oils seem to be of high quality. I have spent my time really using this product. I wanted to see all the benefits of Rosehip oil as I have heard of so many amazing benefits.



   Rosehip is amazing for the skin. If you have not done any personal research on Rosehip oil here is a little bit of information. Rosehip oil has anti-aging benefits when applying it to your face due to the antioxidants and the oils ability to penetrate deeper into your layers of skin. The oil can penetrate because of the Vitamin A, because it has small enough molecules. The Vitamin C antioxidants stimulate collagen production, according to the Cleveland Clinic. It is said to help reduce the fine lines and wrinkles.


   So how have I been using this product for skincare? First off I been using it strait up as a moisturizer on my skin. It has been an amazing moisturizer on my skin and helping keeping my hands and face soft and smooth. Its pretty impressive as this is the first time I have ever used Rosehip oil in my skin care routine. So I was happy to add into my routine and was very impressed.


   Another great use that I have found is its a great moisturizer for your hair. Just put some warm Rosehip oil in your hair and let it set for a while and wash as normal. You will be amazed on how soft your hair will be.


   So would I recommend this oil to others? Yes I think is a very good high quality oil. And I believe you would be very happy with adding it into your beauty routine.

Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.


The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.All information contained in the pages of The Lopez Chronicles blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube or elsewhere are for information & research only.






No comments:

Post a Comment