Saturday, April 11, 2015

Coffee Date Thursday- Who Am I?



Coffee Date Thursdays!!!!










  I am so excited about "Coffee Date Thursdays" It is a new series started by a fellow Youtube mommy. TKBPLUS3 you can check out her channel by clicking  HERE!  But she wanted to start a series to get to know other youtube vloggers. I thought it was an excellent idea so I joined in on the Collab.

   This collaboration really does not have an end date. And will continue as long as each person wants too. I am really enjoying the group of ladies, and filming these on Thursdays. So this series will most likely stay part of my channel for a while.

   I think it will be a great way for my subscribers to really get to know who I am. And guess what. That was the topic of this past "Coffee Date Thursday" We talked about who we were. Its really always hard to sum it up in a nut shell who we are in a short video. I tried to keep it fun for everyone as well. Bringing out a little silly side to my oh so serious life.

I really hope you come along and join in on the fun and watch the series "Coffee Date Thursdays" you can subscribe to my channel by clicking HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment