Monday, May 18, 2015

Hydracentials Stylish On the Go Lunch Tote


I am loving this Lunch Tote bag
It's so stylish



Hydracentials Stylish
On The Go Lunch Tote



Stylish Lunch Tote
Resuable Lunch bags, go eco friendly
Large Size 15 x 9 x 6 inches
Great for on the go
Pack it and go




   This is a super cute lunch tote. It's a personal sized lunch tote and pretty much looks like a very cute stylish purse. I love the Black and white design of this tote. The tote its self is built very well. The canvas on the outside is very nice and sturdy. The inside is insulated as well and it sewn in really strong and keeps our food nice and cold as well. On the outside of the bag is a pocket. You can store anything you want in there. But it would be perfect for napkins or utensils for your lunch.



   I had my daughter use it for her zoo trip she went on with some other homeschooling families. All her food stayed cold the whole time. She was out all day and the ice pack was still pretty much frozen when she came home and I was cleaning out the lunch tote to see how it did. So the insulation in the bag works really well. I think this product would also make a great gift for someone as well. Its stylish and you can't go wrong with that. Any woman would enjoy using this lunch tote for work or any type of outings where they would need one.







Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

1 comment:

  1. Such a stylish tote! I have two small children, so when we're on the go, I keep fruit, juice, and water for them. Now that it's getting hotter, I am definitely shopping around for somewhere to store their food while we're out. Love that this is insulated and not too bulky. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete