Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge




Pink Droplet Beauty Sponge Latex Free Blender Makeup Flawless Liquid Foundation









   I did not realize what I was missing out on. This is the first time I have ever tried a beauty blender. And both my daughter and I are addicted to it. I need to invest in more than one. Because she keeps stealing it from me. If you have never used a beauty blender before then you are missing out. This product is used to apply foundation makeup. You dampen the blender and then use it to apply your foundation makeup. There are several different techniques you can use when using this blender to apply your foundation. I like a more pouncing motion to apply my foundation giving my face a very air-brushed look while on my neck I use more of a sweeping motion. There are many makeup tutorials out there showing you how to use one. I suggest searching on youtube and playing with the different techniques used.


  When using this blender my makeup is always even and my face look flawless after I am done. My makeup does not look caked on ever when using this product. When wetting it down your foundation goes on smoothly. And what I like most about this is, most of the product is getting on your face and not soaking up in the sponge. This is a great product to have for applying foundation makeup. A must have in my opinion. This beauty blender seems to be made well and does not feel or seem cheap at all to me. Its Latex free and that is very important to me.

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • Flawless Application of Liquid Foundation Makeup
  • No Streaks, Even Distribution
  • Use Pointed Side Around Nose and Eye Area
  • Use Wide Side Around Chin, Face, and Forehead
  • Easy to Clean



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

2 comments:

  1. I've got to get one. I keep seeing these and I feel like I'm missing out. Like I'm in the dark ages of makeup. I wanna be cool and learn facial contouring on Pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no clue what I was missing out on as well. It is night and day now on the way I put my foundation on. Facial contouring is my next thing I want to try out. But I need to get proper brushes to do that.

      Delete