Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stackable Bento Lunch Box



Francois et Mimi Multi-Compartment Stackable Bento Lunch Box (Dark Blue)







   






At first I was like what is a Bento Box? When I realized what it was I was excited. I have never tried anything like this before. It is a cool lunch box with stackable containers. I am guessing those are the Bento's.


   The little containers are microwavable and dishwasher safe, except for the lids. There are three containers that fit nicely inside the lunch box it comes with. There is even enough room to the side of the lunch box to slip a slim ice pack in there. 

   You can use the lunch box without the stackable Bent's if you like as well. This also comes with reusable plastic utensils as well. A spoon, fork, and knife. I gave this to my dad to use because he was looking for something that he could store his food in and keep it cool. This was perfect for him on the go. Everything seems to be made very well. Everything is nice and sturdy and durable. Everything cleans up quick and easy which is always nice.

Here is some information from the company about their product:
  • Microwave, dishwasher, & freezer safe (Do not place lids in dishwasher or microwave)
  • A custom insulated lunch bag is designed to keep food warm or cold. Bag is stain and odor resistant
  • BPA-free & FDA approved - All food grade materials
  • Includes built-in plastic silverware - fork, knife and spoon. Product Measures 7.5"x7.5"x4.5"
  • Container nests inside the bottom one for compact & easy storage



Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment