Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Arvazallia Advanced Color Care System with Argan Oil and Macadamia oil






Sulfate Free Shampoo for Color Treated Hair with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil By Arvazallia - Advanced Color Care Shampoo Conditioner and Hair Mask.








   I have had the pleasure in the past of reviewing Arvazallia hair care products. I was highly impressed before and I continue to be so now. My hair is overly processed and I color my hair a lot. I tend to use a lot of red when I color my hair. And if anyone has ever used red they know how fast it can fade on you. I love that this product is Sulfate free. So far when using this product my hair color is staying longer and more vibrant. 

   Also between the Argan Oil and the Macadamia Oil in the product my hair is also super soft. This is very important to me because as you know coloring your hair damages the hair. It leaves it stripped of its natural oils and it can become very dry and brittle. My hair is so baby soft when using this product. I am not feeling the normal effects of the dying process of my hair. 

   The hair mask is amazing. If I feel like my hair just needs that extra hydration I put the hair mask on and come out with the silkiest smooth hair ever. This product is worth having on hand when you are dying your hair a lot like myself. 


About the Product

  • Utilizes Advanced Color Locking Formula that Seals and Locks in Color and Protects and Extends the Life of Hair Color Treatments
  • Contains Highly Effective Color Safe Cleansing, Hydration, and Moisturizing Agents that Deeply Cleanses and Moisturizes your Hair without Drying, Fading, or Stripping Your Hair of Color or Moisture
  • Uses Restorative Technology that is specially designed to Repair, Restore, and Prevent Damage caused by hair color treatments
  • Nourishes Your Hair with Vitamin and Nutrient Rich Moroccan Cosmetic Grade Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil Which Helps To Promote Natural Hair Growth While Also Giving Your Hair a Lasting Luminous Shine . Sulfate Free and Paraben Free Formula is Highly Effective for All Hair Types Including Permed, Natural, Bleached , Keratin Treated and Curly Hair
  • A Member of the Arvazallia Advanced Color Care System and Specially Formulated to Work Together with Arvazallia Advanced Color Care Restorative Conditioner and Rejuvenating Hair Mask and other Arvazallia Professional Series Products Including the Premium Argan Oil Hair Treatment and Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil

There are 3 different links to purchasing these products from Amazon. The Shampoo, Conditioner, and hair mask are all sold separately. Below are the links to the product. It should take you directly there. 






Disclaimer: Regarding my product reviews. The company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment